Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, March 13, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

The Fog Diver by Joel Ross, a book review

The Fog Diver by Joel Ross immediately reveals very little, yet caught this reader firmly. I had to force myself to stop to go to sleep when I felt tired.

Chess is the main character of this future fiction. A future in which Elvis Presley is a constellation and Star Wars and Star Trek have become one crazy story. A time when nanites have cleaned the earth and turned on their creators.

This is an awesome story. My two eldest daughters and I have adopted some of the phrases from the story in our communications (to be silly and to sorta make our own family language). It's the purplest! Seriously. You should read this book so you can join in!

Have you read The Fog Diver by Joel Ross? What did you think of it?

No comments: