Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Friday, May 12, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

There's an Alligator Under My Bed by Mercer Mayer, a book review

There's an Alligator Under My Bed by Mercer Mayer should be familiar to me, it seems, since it's been in print for more than 25 years. I do not remember reading it to any of my siblings. Nor do I remember seeing it at all before now.

A little boy is certain there is an alligator under his bed. His parents don't find it when they look, so he takes matters in to his own hands and rids his room of the alligator. Find out how and where the alligator is relegated to by reading this fun children's book.

I think this is another case of author is also illustrator, which I love. The pictures in this children's picture book are fitting and helpful to the story. They are also very child-friendly, which I'd honestly not really even considered before I read one particular book. I like the way the illustrations move readily with the story.

Have you read There's an Alligator Under My Bed by Mercer Mayer? What did you think?

No comments: