Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

writing life: other social networking outlets

The last couple of posts have been trying to explain how I use three different social media hubs.  Honestly, I don't know if I'm doing any of this right, but it's what I'm doing... it's my work... and I want to share with yall what I'm doing.  What takes my time in this writing effort.

The three I've already mentioned were my primary focus in the very beginning.  I've branched out a little here and there since.  Again, I don't know if I'm using these outlets to their fullest or best purpose, but I'm using them!  Working hard to get followers, subscribers, likes, and etc... because that's what the publishing houses want and what I need should I go Indie.  We'll see!

In addition to those others, I also use Pinterest, LinkedIn, GoodReads.  Instagram and Snapchat are on my To Do list.  That list happens to be super long at the moment, so I'm not sure how fleshed out those two will be for some time.

Pinterest is particularly enjoyable.  I have been lost in there before.  Not so much in the past couple years... but for a while.

GoodReads is still relatively new to me.  Silly since I've been a fan of reading for ages.  I guess I didn't feel like I could handle another thing for a while.  I'm pretty sure I'm missing some vital facts to understand how to enjoy this particular hub, but I'm sure I'll figure it out before too long!

LinkedIn is another one that baffles me.  I keep trying to stay on top of it, but I'm not sure I'm doing the right things there at all.

If you have any suggestions for me, I'm definitely willing to hear them!

Do you use any social media outlets for anything other than connecting with friends?

No comments: