Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, February 6, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

The Time Travelers book one in The Gideon Trilogy by Linda Buckley-Archer, a book review

The Time Travelers book one in The Gideon Trilogy by Linda Buckley-Archer is a great novel. My two eldest girls (12 and 10) really enjoyed it and so did I.

Two kids end up in the past and this story shares the beginning of their adventures in time travel. The premise is interesting. A great sci-fi with lots of historical details mixed into the adventures the two experience.

I do recommend this story. There is little of a questionable nature. I especially appreciate how character is portrayed… that good deeds are portrayed as admirable and those things that are not good are acknowledges as such, though extenuating circumstances are described.

Though I didn't have the second book to read immediately, I wished I did.

Have you read The Time Travelers by Linda Buckley-Archer? What did you think of it?

No comments: