Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, August 26, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

Self-Improvement Saturday! Loyalty is Love, How to Keep Your Clients Close for Life by Beverly A. Koen, a book review

Loyalty is Love, How to Keep Your Clients Close for Life by Beverly A. Koen, though specifically written for those in the house building business, has innumerable helpful and useful points for anyone in business.  The premise of the book is that customer service means customer retention, which then means repeat business.  This is definitely the goal for anyone with a product to sell!

I highly recommend this book.  It was relatively easy to read.  It did take me a while, since I had two other books working at the same time.  I have added this book to my children's require reading for their "class" which I call entrepreneurship.  None have begun reading it yet, so I'm not sure how well-received it will be by them, but I will make sure they learn what I found the most important bits and they will likely point out valuable lessons as well.

My Lilla Rose business efforts, being what they are, I have begun planning training for the ladies in my team.  The first book I would like them to read is 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.  I will review it also, in this series of business and personal development related reviews.  So far, I am planning for Loyalty is Love to follow 7 Habits.  It really is that good!  And since hair jewelry definitely means there's plenty for customers to come back for, I think it will readily provide insights to the ladies on my team (ANYONE who wants to keep their customers coming back!)!

Have you read Loyalty is Love, How to Keep Your Clients for Life by Beverly A. Koen?  What did you think of it?

No comments: