Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Friday, October 7, 2016

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

Big Black Bear, a book review

Big Black Bear by Wong Herbert Yee, the author, writer, and illustrator is he!

A story that's fun, 
within a rhyme spun.

The pictures have lots of color but are rather plain, 
yet my children's interest they did maintain.

I have to say,
even my baby GrA!

Reading the rhyme
was really sublime.

The content of the story
was as good as “Finding Dory.”*

Without the questionable parts,
I give this children's book FIVE hearts.

                                                              There's even a bit of a lesson within.
                                                              I tell ya, it's totally win-win!



No comments: