Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, May 21, 2018

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass, a book review

Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass is not what I was expecting. I thought I'd checked out the story about the daughter of the couple who got together in The One, but it is not.  If you'd like to read my book reviews of that series, you can find them here, HERE, and here.

This is a compilation of stories from the perspective of others who were not really a focal point in the main series. Once I realized what it was (and wasn't), I really enjoyed it for what it was. Definitely interesting to see some of the same things from different characters' perspectives!

I particularly enjoyed knowing more about the thoughts, feelings, and interactions of those lesser characters represented in these short stories.

I do recommend this book, but really only for older teens and adults... and probably ladies.  I mean, if a guy likes romance, then he'll love this too!

Have you read Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass? What did you think of it?

No comments: