Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday, September 2, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

Self-Improvement Saturday! The Rubber Duck Principle: Quack Your Way to Happy by Jeanne Bice, a book review

The Rubber Duck Principle: Quack Your Way to Happy by Jeanne Bice is another good personal development and entrepreneurship sort of book.  The format is light and happy... like a scrap book of good thoughts and encouragement.  At least, that's how it felt to me.

I was surprised to find myself almost sobbing at times as I read the beginning of this encouraging book.  Seriously!  Jeanne Bice says it like it is and what she has to say, though some of it is said in other places, is said in such a way as to be deeply touching to me.  This is another book that I have added to my children's entrepreneurship reading list.

My eldest daughter has already finished reading it.  She did not complete the exercises as yet, but probably will have by the time this posts.  She likes that it's written as if the author is speaking to the reader.  She likes the way it's designed and she enjoyed all the positive sayings throughout it.

If you've read The Rubber Duck Principle: Quack Your Way to Happy, tell me in the comments what your favorite thing about the principle is without stating or rephrasing the principle (which would give it away and enable others to comment even if they haven't read it!).  Also, tell me whether you enjoyed the book and explain why or why not!

No comments: