Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, September 4, 2017

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi, a book review

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi finishes the trilogy begun with Under the Never Sky. This final installment of Aria and Perry's stories is good. The two are, for the most part, together in this part of the story and working to reach the fabled place in which they can live in safety away from the destructive Aether storms.

The violence and deaths are the form most of the mature content takes in this final book in the trilogy. My girls will definitely have to wait until they are older teens to read any of this trilogy. Thankfully descriptions of the fighting and deaths were not overly detailed or gory because I would not have finished the story if they were. I do recommend the trilogy for older teens and adults.

I have to say, more than other books and series, this story followed me into my dreams.  Very strange dreams they were.  This seems to me an indication of a good story... when my mind plays versions of it while I sleep!

Have you read Into the Still Blue by Veronic Rossi? What did you think of it?

No comments: