Newsletter for All Pen Names

Subscribe

* indicates required

Monday, April 30, 2018

cope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'

Thrice Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris, a book review

Thrice Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris… Edric, how we love to laugh at your silly sayings! And Marigold… stop it with the elephant jokes! Please! Seriously, though, we love Thrice Upon a Marigold as much as Once Upon a Marigold and wish our library had the middle book in this series!  (I haven't read or reviewed that one because our library doesn't have it yet and I don't have a budget for buying fluff as yet.)  You can read my review of Once Upon a Marigold HERE.

Marigold has a baby. Baby is stolen. Mama and Daddy and some new characters team up to retrieve baby. This is the story!

It's a good one. My two eldest daughters and I thoroughly enjoyed it and I highly recommend it. If you can, I'm sure reading the one that comes right before it would also be totally enjoyable based on our enjoyment of first and third. I'll make sure to share once I'm able to read it myself!

Have you read Thrice Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris? What did you think about it?

No comments: